**Expect to see between the following for Power**
E30 Fuel Mixture
- 290-325 WHP
- 290-350 WTQ
E30 Fuel Mixture
- 315-350 WHP
- 320-360 WTQ
We have been working on the FA20 Since its Debut in the Subaru world.
One thing NO one will argue, The FA20 LOVES some good ole Ethanol.
Reasons you need to buy this tune:
You're having knock issues with current Fuel
You want more power
You want to pay less at the pump
Want 30+ HP Over 93/91 Octane?
It can be completed in a few days for customers who hot spot and log quickly.
It takes roughly 4 Gallons of TESTED E85 blended with 91/93 for the rest to make E30.
We chose E30 blend's as it's a safe ethanol blend to achieve the HUGE power gains we see while staying within the safe limits of the OEM fuel system.
Your Stage 1 and want this? You gain big power
Your Stage 2 and want this? You gain big power
What do you need????!:
- Math Skills ( Download an app to measure the fuel to get the correct level)
- Suggested upgraded intake pump (Not needed) Suggested!
- Some Ethanol fuel
- Purchase this tune
- A Cobb AP
- Read the instructions on the site, and to follow the youtube videos we have on our channel.(https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0MOgvPRvcOmY9kh4g6OI_oNH8zbjsh0u)
- Around 350.00
- A car ready to tune
- And that's it! The more mods you have the larger gains you will see. Not sure if you are ready? Message us, we reply almost instantly.
- You do NOT need a flex-fuel kit for this tune.
This tune should yield a decent driver a low 12-second pass.
Be the fastest out of your friends! Get Mtuned Today.
Within 24 hours of purchase, you will get an email requesting car info. If you do not receive this right away please email the following info with your order number as the subject.
Year, Make, Model, Ap Serial number, Mods pertaining to the engine.
M-Tuned E30 Pro E-Tune. Custom E-Tune 2015+ WRX
No refunds on custom tuning.